Sex and Masturbation Editorials is a sociological Internet media concept aided by Raw Psychology Sex and Sexuality Project. This is an adult documentary that often references sex, sexuality, and masturbation related topics. This adult documentary was created for the following reasons:
(1) First and foremost is to help others understand their own self-perception and that of other people. Sometimes the best way to find helpful answers is to read and write articles and opinions as a reference of perspective for personal insight. We are going to include the greatest variety of viewpoints as our site grows. We are far from finished. The more points of view we can gather, the better educated all of us will become in understanding sex and sexuality.
(2) Secondly, we feel there should be an open resource where people can freely publish sexually related articles, opinions, and experiences on their own terms. We will try our best to accommodate our readers, writers, and other contributors. If you want to discuss starting a new topic on this site, please see our Editors Wanted Page.
(3) Our third goal is to present a documentary where sexual sociology, sexual psychology, and other sexual science articles are to-the-point and easy-to-understand. Difficult textbooks are almost impossible to read because they are filled with jargon that can only be understood by those with a clinical background. Many Internet presentations are nothing more than reproductions of this elite jargon. We want the average individual to be able to understand our articles and opinions.
Sex Editorials promises to be "raw". By that, we mean it shall remain "uninfluenced" by hired professionals. The editorials and articles are derived from honest and personal insight from anyone who is willing to take the time to contribute. We feel the status quo of the sexual sciences must be changed if our society is expected to take these subjects seriously in the 21st Century. We must find a new way to view the human condition. This should be of the utmost importance when it comes to the topics of sex, masturbation, and other human sexuality issues.
· All written contributions and letters become a part of this site and may be edited and/or published at our discretion, but all contributors will retain the rights to their own work. A contributor may request that submitted text be unpublished by contacting us via one of the methods below.
· This site is not allied with any other organization or institution. We do not condemn any religious beliefs or organizations nor do we support any particular religions or denominations. We do not offer support or opposition to any outside causes. We do reserve the right to dispel myths, scams, schemes, and methods of illegal capitalization on people's sexual insecurities.
· We do not collect email addresses or any other personal information for the purpose of advertising or spam. In fact, we strongly discourage participants to disclose any personal information throughout all parts of this site.
· We reserve the right to contract sponsors that use text links and/or non-invasive ad banner presentations throughout the site. We sell advertising space to outside sponsors only because it costs money to keep the site up and running. Any funds collected from such sponsors are used only to maintain and expand this site. We are not affiliated with or responsible for the content of our advertiser's sites or outside links. If you are interested in advertising on our sites, please visit the Advertising Sponsor Information Page.
· All contributors in the instant publishing sections are 100% volunteers.
· This site is not intended for children. This is an adult documentary that often references sex, sexuality, and masturbation related topics. The publishing process is instantaneous and we do not have a professional staff to review entries as soon as they are submitted. Although we attempt to edit out overly lewd and profane entries, it is impossible and not in our best interest to censor all sexual language. We have attempted to filter some bad language by automatically blocking certain words from being published. Nevertheless, some content may still be offensive to some viewers. For more on our position regarding these types of issues, please see the Advisory.
· We ask that readers report entries that are overly lewd, profane, violent, or contain descriptions of illegal sexual behavior to the Guidelines and Violations Page.
To browse topics, please go to the Sex Editorials Main Index and Site Map for this site
is an original presentation of the
Raw Psychology Sex and Sexuality Project
~~ We depend on you for the content of this
(anonymous, no email required)
WebMaster Contact and
General Email Contact
Sorry -- We do not answer personal sexuality questions by email.
Check Male Sexual FAQs for personal male sex, masturbation, and sexuality questions and answers.
Want to help us start a Female FAQs section?
Please send only your ideas and general questions to the above email address.
You can also leave comments on our blog called
Behind the Scenes of the Sex and Masturbation World Wide Web
Masturbation Videos for Entertainment
Are you the kind of guy who is looking to try something new? If so, we recommend you try a new type of toy that is made specifically to give you better, longer lasting orgasms. Click here to learn more.
Pictues of Nude Men
Pictures of Nude Women
Free Picture Site - In many cultures the nude body is considered a work of art. This is a free nude-study project with demonstrations of one hundred different nude women.
Copyright © 1999-2005 Raw Psychology Productions, All Rights Reserved.